Social Housing Department
Lanark County Media Release - Merger of Lanark County Housing Corporation (June 6, 2018)
Renovate Lanark update: All funding has been allocated and the program is now closed for 2018.
What can the Social Housing Department Help me with?
The Social Housing Department can help you obtain/maintain housing within Lanark County. We run a variety of programs that can help you. To find out more about a specific program please see the Quick Links bar in that section to find out more. If you have questions about housing options please call and speak with one of our caseworkers.
Lanark County Social Housing offers the following programs:
- Social Housing Registry for Rent Geared to Income (RGI) Housing or commonly referred to as the “wait list”
- Homeownership Program - at this time, all funding for this program has been allocated. The program will re-open April 2019. Applications will be available a month before (March 2019).
- Renovate Lanark - at this time, all funding for this program has been allocated. The program will re-open April 2019. Applications will be available a month before (March 2019).
- Minor Home Repair
- Rent Support Program - this program is now closed. No new applications will be accepted.
- Housing Allowance Program - this program is now closed.
- Housing Options Program
- Domiciliary Hostels
- Housing Help
However, our programs are always changing based on available funding.
To apply for Rent Geared to income, click on the application.
Completed applications may be forwarded to housingapplications(replace these parentheses with @)lanarkcounty.ca or mailed to:
Lanark County – Social Housing
99 Christie Lake Road
Perth, ON K7H 3C6
If you need assistance completing the form, please contact our office.
Quick LinksFrequently Asked Questions
Social Housing Clerk
613-267-4200 ext. 2402
Toll Free: 1-888-952-6275
housingapplications(replace these parentheses with @)lanarkcounty.ca