Lanark County Planning Council for Children, Youth and Families
Mission: The council provides leadership and coordination to enable optimal development and healthy living for Lanark County children, youth and their families.
The Planning Council
- Identifies issues and explores possible action plans
- Works with the community and Working Groups to further the action plans
- Represents Lanark County’s interest at regional meetings
- Functions as an advisory group
- Ensures information flow to the community, other planning bodies such as LHINs, CCACs, and among service providers
Lanark County Children’s Services
99 Christie Lake Rd.
Phone: (613)267-4200 ext. 2302