Each Lanark Lodge volunteer receives a complete orientation, as well as specific training in their area of interest. Lanark Lodge recognizes its volunteers annually with a recognition reception to honour the work and commitment of our dedicated volunteers.
In addition to the support volunteers give to Lanark Lodge, volunteering can help you:
- meet new people
- feel needed and valued
- make a difference in someone's life
- make important networking contracts
- learn or develop skills
- gain work experience
- build self-esteem and self-confidence
- improve your health
- express gratitude for help you may have received in the past
- enjoy yourself and have fun!