The installation of advertising signs and devices on property along and adjacent to County Roads will be permitted only when they meet the requirements of the regulating By-Law and Policy.

For complete details, please review our Information Form and Policy.

How to apply

To place a sign or device within 400 metres from the limits of a rural road allowance or 40 metres from the limits of an urban road allowance, complete and submit your Application for Advertising Signs and Devices by email or drop it off at the Public Works Business Office.

Contact Us