Are you struggling to pay your bills or rent?

We may be able to help if you are behind on your bills. You may be eligible to receive financial help with:

  • Rent deposits
  • Utility arrears
  • Rent/mortgage arrears
  • Property tax arrears
  • Emergency minor home repairs (e.g. furnace/oil tank, plumbing, well/water system, roof, accessibility repairs/modifications)
  • Transportation
  • Hygiene kits
  • Access to food

To apply, email our social services department, or call 613-267-4200 ext. 2140 to book an appointment.

Be prepared for your appointment. You must provide the following documentation as part of the eligibility review process:

  • Identification for all household members (valid birth certificates)
  • Verification of income (pay stubs, Ontario Works / Ontario Disability Support Program)
  • 30-day current bank statement showing present balance
  • Documentation supporting requested funds such as hydro/utility bill, landlord letter regarding rental arrears or last month’s rent

Contact Us