How to Apply

All adults wanting to access the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services (MCCSS) funded supports and services, must do so through Developmental Services Ontario (DSO). An individual, family or support person working with the family (with consent) may contact DSO to inquire about supports. The South East Office is in Kingston with Extend a Family Kingston.

To make a referral, or for more information, contact Development Services Ontario, South East Region:

(613) 544-8939 or 1-855-237-6737 or by email at

Developmental Services Ontario Website

 If you need help applying for services, contact Developmental Support Services and we can guide you.

Contact Us